Home

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to my Blog Rainal.com

Welcome anyone!
Let's me first briefly introduce you about my blog. The main purpose of the blog is to share with you what I have learned about Computer and Microsoft Office 2007. Especially, I want to share with you how computer and technology is important to Business. However, please do not misunderstand me that this blog would only talk about computer and business; I also share with you my best (almost crazy!) interest, Manchester United (MANU). If you are among  the millions of MANU fans, you are my best friends now! In fact, Manchester United is one of the top top famous soccer club in the world. The team is from England and have been so famous for its attractive soccer and its world class players including Wayne Rooney, Vidic, Ferdinand, Nani, Chicharito, Park Ji Sung, Scholes.... Manchester United always proud of its history as the most successful soccer club in England and is currently viewed as real force in Europe. In short, the blog will served for 2 purposes: education and entertainment. From Rainal,com, visitors will learn information about how computer and Miscrosoft Office 2007 influence business and enjoy interesting news about Manchester United.
                            This is my favorite video of Manchester United which showed the moment
                                we became the winner of  Premier League and Champion League.

I was playing around on Youtube and found this interesting video. It show you a tour in the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. It was interesting to see from the video the first computer, first flash drive.... It was amazing. You see how big the computer is? It's really big and weird as compared to computer today. But without the it, we will never see computers as today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment