Home

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Learning Microsoft Excel 2007

I have been using Excel since I was about 13. At the time, I thought it could do almost anything already; thus, if there is an updated version, there should not much difference. That's why I had not used the 2007 version of Excel till now. Because I am taking CIDM1301 this semester, I have an opportunity to learn about Microsoft 2007 including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access. I am amazed by how awesome the new version is as compared to the old version. So, I would like to share with you some interesting features about Microsoft 2007 I have learned in class. Because it would be a lot of I cover all interesting features of Microsoft 2007 at the same time. So I will divide it into several parts and each day I will share with you one topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment