Home

Monday, October 31, 2011

Manchester United 1-6 Manchester City

What a horrible day for us, Manucians. The derby of Manchester has finished with the result of 1-6. yes! Can't believe it. I had been waiting to watch the game for weeks. I couldn't sleep that night till 4:00AM and wake up early and 6:00 to watch the game. I was so excited! However, 90 minutes watching the game only gave me sadness and disappointment. This is the biggest lost we have ever had to our City. To be honest, we lost completely. In my opinion, we lost the middle field to them. Without Tom Cleverley, we are not ourselves as before in the first month of the season. Anderson and Fletcher could not play at the same level with Silva who was excellent in the game. Rooney had to lower his position the middle field to help Anderson and Fletcher.
After the game, I wish we could have bought Sneijder. Even though Tom is playing very well, however, we should not completely dependent on him. If we have Sneijder, we would have two wonderful players and thus have a back up if we lose one because of injury!

No comments:

Post a Comment